Saturday, May 30, 2009

phew!

Can I just say it has been one heck of a week?!?

(That's Roo, in case you were wondering.)

I haven't posted for a couple of days.  Thursday night we went to the Potbelly, a local establishment, with a couple of our guests.  And Friday night was poetry night around the campfire, which always makes for a late night.  

The girls and I are getting ready to go to a jam session.  But it's so rare that we have a down moment, we're having a hard time getting out of here.  Cookie is internet shopping and doing laundry.  Wrangler Sarah is playing the ukulele.  Roo is closet hopping trying to decide what to wear.  Dana is working on her jewelry.  And I am writing this as I water the horses.  

I think we'll get there eventually!

Hopefully, I will get some pictures and stories posted soon....maybe even of tonight's jam session!

No comments:

Post a Comment