Friday, May 8, 2009

glamorous

Don't let me fool you into thinking that dude ranching is glamorous.  We still have to do the same kinds of things here that we do at home.

Today, I was in charge of waterproofing.  


This box is going to sit out at the shooting range, so it needed to be waterproofed.


I made it pretty barn red.  As if I chose the color.  Let's be honest, that's all the waterproofing stuff there was.  


But it turned out beautifully.

And I was supposed to waterproof the stairs to the boys' dorm, but we didn't have enough plain waterproofer, so I was off the hook.  


However, that meant I had to go back to digging the caulk out of one of the guest showers.  

Then in the afternoon, Dan gave me actuarial flashbacks.  He made me do internet research on Google.  And even threatened to build me a cubicle!


What is glamorous about working on a dude ranch? 


Views like this full moon.


And you know these pictures aren't doing justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment