Sunday, May 3, 2009

first group - weekender



Dude season hasn't yet officially kicked off yet, so we're still doing weekenders and B&B people.  We had a weekender group of 14 and an unrelated couple who came in on Friday and left today.  
 
With weekenders, we offer a Friday afternoon ride, two on Saturday, and one on Sunday morning.  No one arrived early enough on Friday to ride, so we didn't do that.  

On Saturday, I was given "the kids," who are all Seniors in High School...and they were amazingly sweet!  They could have seriously eaten me for lunch.  But they didn't.  Thank you, guys!  

Which reminds me, maybe I should be teaching high school math after this....

What was I talking about again?  FO-cus.

Only 3 people wanted to go on the Saturday afternoon ride, while the others rested, went to the shooting range or hung out in the jacuzzi.  So, for practice, I got to lead that ride, too.  Don't let me fool you; Slim and Linde took turns riding drag (at the back) with me, so I didn't get lost.  Or lose riders.  Or let them get out of control.  Or any other thing that could possibly go wrong.   


This is Slim.  I have to take everyone's picture in the kitchen because it's so much easier to catch them there than outside.  I don't want to look like the slacker who's not working because she's taking pictures all the time!


And this is Linde.  She is very serious when it comes to this kitchen stuff.  I'm sure I'll catch her smiling soon! 

Anyhow, as I was saying...  

My first group was absolutely awesome.  I enjoyed them immensely.  And I successfully got them to this great overlook and safely back home with Slim and Linde's help.  For today, that's all that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment