Thursday, May 14, 2009

mid-weekend


I had Tuesday and Wednesday off.  And I'm pretty darn sure that if it weren't for winter, I'd be moving back to Colorado RIGHTNOW.  But then again, I knew that was a hazard of coming out here.  


And may I also tell you that, you guys are slowing me down!  I mean, when I drive into town and stop to take pictures every couple of miles, it really takes a long time to get there!


But it's ok.  I don't mind.  I want you to share the beautiful views that I'm enjoying.

As I was saying about my mid-weekend...

Tuesday, I pretty much just took it easy, doing some of my favorite summertime activities.


Like hanging my clothes on the line.  I really do like that.  Really, really.  


Even if I didn't get to watch the neighbor's dog, Tar, while I was doing it, I'd still like to hang my clothes. 


Then I spent the afternoon lounging in the porch swing, reading.  

By the way, I really, really love porch swings.  I really, really want one.  And as it turns out, Unca Jimmy and Aunt Beep have two!  Sometimes, life can be so unfair, I swear.  

And if you're cursing me for the picture above...here's another.

I know, I know.  I took pictures of dandelions.  I know they're a weed.  But, well...they were per-ity.  And, um, we don't have them in Jacksonville.  Excuse me while I quietly give thanks.  Besides, Unca Jimmy admitted he kind of thought they were pretty, too.  So there.  

And just for your enjoyment, 

here's a close-up.

I hope you can still enjoy your end-weekend, even with all these weeds.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment