Monday, June 1, 2009

the potbelly

The other night we went to the local establishment.  Please note I said "the" not "a".  Again, the village.  

Our guests wanted to go out in Fort Collins, but well, the staff was all too tired, so we talked them into going to the Potbelly, up the road.  



Dan has been telling me for months, well, ok for a month, that I need to go trolling for men there.  

But, uh, I think I'll be alright. 

Let me show you around the place.

Here's the view from the deck.


New Belgium is a local brewing company.


You might be familiar with their work?

Maybe this will jog your memory.

Fat Tire!  

My apologies, I'm just trying to get things posted so my post-editing work on the pictures is sliding.

They also have pool there, as exhibited by:

Roo,


Justin - he was in town giving me a horse-training lesson on my day off,


And Katie.

Don't mind Wrangler Sarah.  She has problems with her tongue.  

And now for the staff.

This is Dave.

He's the owner.  It's a family run business.


Here he's holding the "manager," otherwise known as his granddaughter.    

Unfortunately, I missed a picture of Afton, Dave's daughter, the baby's mother, but I did get a picture of Shawn, Dave's son-in-law.  

How sweet, right?

Afton was bragging to us about how she could make any dessert-flavored shot.  

So she made us creme brulee, since that's what Dana made for dessert that night.  

And we were doing fine until she required us to take the "Red Feather shot" after it.

Here were the results.

I think we could say it was a successful night on the town, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment