Saturday, June 27, 2009

poem

Every week, we have poetry night on Friday night. Each guest has to write a poem, which they share at the campfire.

I had an AWESOME group of 5 women this week and they wrote a sweet poem about me.

Here it is:

Barn Boss
Our barn boss can lead,
Our barn boss can sing,
Our barn boss can read,
Our barn boss is king.

Our barn boss can smile,
Our barn boss can drink,
Our barn boss can run a mile,
Our barn boss is in sync.

Our barn boss can tack,
And keep everyone on task.

Our barn boss can ride,
Even with two legs on one side.

Our barn boss is LeAndra
The End


I just thought it was pretty awesome that they chose to dedicate an entire poem to me.

...then again, they dedicated another poem to all the different adult beverages they consumed while they were here.

Oh well, I'm still flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment