Tuesday, June 23, 2009

an era ended

It finally happened. An era has ended.


When I was 16, yes, that was almost 11 years ago, I got my very first pair of Rockies. Western jeans. High-waisted western jeans. And these were sweet, sweet jeans. I mean, just look at those railroad stripes!

Remember one of my first posts was about jeans? I said I had 8 pairs and none of them fit very well any more. Well, I wanted to wear them until they died. I think I've got about 2 pairs down and at least one pair to go.

It's time to say good-bye.
R.I.P.

Haha! Get it it! R.I.P. Rip! Um, ok, well, enough about that....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've know you for a REALLY long time. I remember when you first started wearing those. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those jeans! hahaha. cant complain after lasting that long in the saddle!
    I can't think of one person who hasn't had that happen to them. Mine was during a trail ride out in Green Cove Springs at JP Hall reserve!

    ReplyDelete