Friday, September 25, 2009

pictures

I know I need to do Dizzy's meet 'n greet and I have about 5 other people leaving in the next week, but I just want to show you pretty pictures from the last couple of days. Well, because I can.

And bear with me. They're through my car window. It was too cold to roll the windows down!!!

I was driving back from Denver and looked over.

This is a snow storm in the mountains.

It's pretty cool how you can see it moving in across the Front Range, huh?

And this was the sunset driving back up towards the ranch.

Although it kind of reminds me of the pictures they always put on the front of funeral programs. Sorry! I can't help it!

Ahhhhh..........

And this is the sunrise from this morning.

For purple mountain's majesty, right?

I guess this is why I love Colorado so much. And fall. You don't have to get up so early to see the sunrise!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Your pictures really give us the beauty of the land. They are awesome. I miss you.

    Love
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete