Sunday, September 27, 2009

buck-tation

You know what really sucks about starting a new job, particularly a dude ranch job, in September?

It's not quite as hot as the summer.

Buck arrived a few weeks ago, but for those of you who are my friend on Facebook, you know that we've already had some snow on the ground. However, it seems like we're getting a bit of an Indian Summer right now.

We decided to take advantage of the warm weather.

And get Buck oriented to the ranch.

We told him we had a staff meeting in the parlor. He came walking up the hill ranting and raving. All I picked up was, "A woman can tell me to take my pants off, but YOU canNOT tell me to put my pants ON!" I think he was talking to Nate, who told him to come to the meeting.

He was so busy with the pants issue, he didn't notice that everyone was heading to the parlor at about the exact same time. Specifically near the water trough.

He got tackled.

And check out the dog's tail. It's wrapped completely around Dana's leg. Isn't that funny? Ok, well, um, I thought it was.

They weren't even nice enough to take off his boots!

But he was threatening that everyone was going in with him. It was a good effort.

Since the hose is still running in there, I'm assuming it was pretty cold.

This picture just goes to show that Buck is a pretty good sport!

And more than anything, the man holds true to his word. I told him to take his pants off.
Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment