Saturday, September 5, 2009

fierce bad rabbit

I am finally a good cousin. I went to my cousin's gig last night. AND! I even remembered to take pictures.

Last night was the kick off of Tour de Fat. Have you heard of New Belgium? Fat Tire beer? They put it on. Apparently, this morning, everyone dresses up in great ridiculousness and rides their bike around town, listening to different bands and drinking New Belgium beer. I'd love to go, but, well, I have to work.

But at least I got to go to the kick off concert last night!

My cousin Chris is quite the talented man.
He's the main song writer for this band.

He plays guitar.

He plays piano/keyboard.

And he's the lead singer.

Alana is also very talented.

She plays the viola and sings harmony...at the same time! Now that takes talent!

Dayton is on bass and, well, quite frankly I don't know too much about bass players, but I assume he's pretty darn good, too.

Adam is on drums and, again, I don't know much about drums, but he was rockin' it last night!

And this, my friends, is the heart of the band. My cousin's new wife. Which we were discussing last night. Can we call her my cousin, too? Or is she my cousin-in-law?

Any way about it, I love the girl! (Her eyes aren't really that weird, it was just something that happened when I tried to take out the red-eye...sorry, don't have photoshop!)

My aunt is usually there supporting Chris, but she and my uncle were out of town celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary! Isn't that awesome?

Anyhow, finally, I have been to a concert and taken pictures. So, please check out Fierce Bad Rabbit and give them support!

No comments:

Post a Comment