Monday, April 20, 2009

the last weekend of ski season - dogs

Jessica has Hunter, Officer Ryan has Nikki, and Scuba Mike has Deco the Dive Dog, and I didn't realize I was going to miss them so doggone (or is it humangone -- I can't help it...blame my father) much!  Maybe I wouldn't have noticed that I missed them, until there were dogs EV-er-eeee-where!

I mean, don't you just want to tie his ears under his chin?  It makes me want a hound.


We started out in Winter Park, which is kind of like an extension of Boulder, which is synonymous with "hippie".  At Winter Park, you can park as haphazardly as you like and you can tailgate where you see fit.  


There are also signs that say, "All dogs must be on leashes."  As you can see, this rule is stuh-RICT-ly enforced!


And it also makes me wonder how the Pioneer Woman manages to capture all of her dogs' faces. All I managed to capture were a bunch of dog hineys.  

Except for one...he was my favorite.  


Somehow, he managed to remind me of Fred.

1 comment:

  1. Deco The Dive Dog says hello!!! He talked me into taking him to the dog park yesterday and met his first "Bully"!!! There was a big german shepard that attacked him twice... :( He's ok, but he got a pretty good sized cut on his little snout.

    I don't know what he'd do up there in the snow, he has trouble going out in the yard when there's a frost down here. He'll prance around like a little balerina dog! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete