Sunday, August 2, 2009

roo

So, this was something I meant to start this summer, but I failed. Miserably.

I wanted to do Meet 'n Greets with all the staff here, but, um, it didn't happen.

Now that Roo is leaving to go back to school, I guess I'd better get to it!

Roo has been our head housekeeper this summer and tries to keep our guests happy, even when they go through 3 towels a day and then complain they don't have fresh towels.

Sometimes, I think her job might be harder than ours.

She works in the kitchen a couple of days a week so that the cooks get a break, too.

And when she puts food away, she gets a little creative. (Piglet = Sausage)


Lars and Amy love her because she adds some great harmony to their show. She's actually going to school for Music Education.
She writes her own music, but we haven't heard too much of it lately. Hmmmm....we'll have to get on her for that before she leaves!

She's a little bit of a mountain goat. We'll be out on a trail ride and see someone scaling the side of a mountain. And, oh, it's just Roo. She's a runner who has actually continued to run here, which is more than I can say for Georgia, Cookie, or myself.

Notice how long her hair is here, compared to below? She donated it. Now that's something I can believe in!

Since she's leaving on Thursday, we all went out to dinner last night. Roo is the 3rd closest on the right.

There is just one thing I really, really don't like about her.
A picture is worth a thousand words. That's a Nebraska Cornhuskers flag for those of you who aren't from the Midwest and don't just know it by sight.

All in all, though, she's been a pretty sweet roommate and I'm going to miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment