Friday, August 21, 2009

below the belt

These pictures are from Georgia's last night. And we will do a meet 'n greet with her soon, I promise! You know, since she's already gone and all....

So Jessica made me promise to take lots of pictures while I'm out here. And I have taken lots of pictures. I very rarely go anywhere without my camera any more. But I really love it when someone else takes the pictures, 1) because I don't have to do it and 2) because it's a surprise when I upload my photos.

Here are some of the photos I found when I uploaded my pictures from that night.

Georgia's butt.

Justin's butt and mine.

And I suh-WEAR to you...objects in camera are smaller than they appear! You know they say the camera adds 10 pounds.

Duff's butt.

Ok, I admit...I took this one.

Cookie was bending over in front of me to take a shot and I pulled her dress out, not up, but out. Of course, as a female, when you feel a breeze, you assume someone is pulling your dress up. So to protect herself, Cookie tucked her skirt in.

Anyhow, I just want to know...WHO took these pictures?

Perhaps it was Georgia?
Yeah right! That girl would be too embarrassed to take such photos!

How bout the Irishman?

Nah. He was, um, preoccupied.

hmmmm.....You know whose butts are NOT on my camera?

Uh-huh. That's right. Urska

And Sandra.

Put those two together. Do they look so innocent now?

Yep! That's what I thought!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment