Tuesday, August 4, 2009

barbershop

LeAndra's barbershop is now open for business.

However, please do not ask for my license. And just remember....

You get what you pay for.

Duff needed a haircut. And as I usually do, I offered up my haircutting services. The only difference is, he's the first fool to accept them!

Here's the before. Well, almost before.

Duff has this amazing way of looking cocky no matter WHAT he's doing. We're working on that. And me? I feel like I look like a grade school teacher I had. I'm all slumped over and have no waist. Wranglers, man!

So the good thing about Duff being the guinea pig, is that, if I goofed, we could just shave it.

But it seems like everything is going alright.

Here's the bird's eye view...just in case you happen to be taller than him, which I am most definitely not.

And as usual....
the goats were there to help.

Or maybe Rudy just wanted some food.

And don't forget about Selene!!!

As for the final product...
I don't think it turned out too badly! (Notice the cocky look again? 18 year olds, I swear.)

Ha! Try to look cocky now, Duff!

But you want to know the best part?

Dizzy wanted his done next!

And Jackson, the goat, helped, of course.

And it turned out ok, too.

So then....

Nate wanted his done before his family got here.

Looks like the front could use a little work, but he did just take his hat off for the picture.

And now....Urska wants hers done.

But I'm afraid this face might become permanent if I goof on her hair and then buzz it to cover up my goof.

1 comment:

  1. Selene!!!!!! :) O'... ummm, nice job on the hair cuts...

    ReplyDelete