Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quandary Peak - the summit

I just want to give credit where credit is due.
Duff, Cookie, Urska, and Dizzy made it to the top of Quandary Peak at 14,265 feet.

Plus, I got lots of pictures from Dizzy's camera that are totally cool. So in no particular order, here are some fun photos.


Urska and Cookie are, um....close.


Ignoring the hole in Cookie's butt...her crazy shorts did actually blend into nature...the moss!

I'm pretty sure Dizzy is thinking about the great haircut I gave him.

It's starting to get cold!

Heck! It's SNOWING!

Cookie displays the sign found at the top.



Apparently there were more goats up at the top, so my theory on following the other one down was wishful thinking.


Celebrate the top with a brewski!

On top of the world!

Still snow in August.


Duff meditating on the mountain top. Not sure I would go to him as my guru....


Cookie always dresses crazy, but doesn't she look like a magazine commercial?


Getting nourishment before racing to the bottom in an hour and a half (3 hours up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment