Friday, July 31, 2009

shewee

Remember my ladies from about a month ago?

They rock.

So yesterday, I got a package in the mail. From Donna.

At first, I couldn't figure out who Donna was. I don't know anyone from Pennsylvania. And then it dawned on me. My ladies!

But what could she possibly be sending me?!?

Well, you see, Sandra, our french girl was on our ride one day and she didn't speak much English when she got here. So I decided that we would start helping her that day, instead of letting her sit idly by.

Except that our topic of conversation was, well, um, interesting.

And it became our inside joke for the rest of the week.

And Donna sent one to me with the note:
I hope you can still use a SHEWEE, if for no other reason it makes a good conversation piece!
Check it out! www.shewee.com

2 comments: