Tuesday, July 28, 2009

rehearsal

I'm jumping all around. I finally got my pictures burned to CDs and some pictures cleared off of my computer, but now my camera is CLEAR down at the barn. And it's storming.

So, I'm going back to Jessica's wedding. Maybe we'll be finished with it by the time summer's over!

Ok, so on Friday, July 10, we had the rehearsal.

It was pretty much the fastest rehearsal. Ever. Joy, the wedding coordinator, even said so.

I only have pictures of the boys, because, well, I was on the girls' side. And following directions is what made rehearsal go quickly, right?

That's Ryan - the groom, Chad - the best man, Mike - groomsman, and Daniel - groomsman.

Mrs. Winkles said her thang, as Mr. Jones practiced giving Jessica away.

Ryan and Jessica practiced their part.

Mrs. Winkles looking serious. Although it's kind of hard to take her seriously with her hat all wonky. I mean, look at Ryan's face!

(No need for name-calling, Mrs. Winkles. I can already hear you from here! And such language!)

We hung out inside the house for a while, where Mr. Jones finished some big business. Ok, I don't really know, but just look at the man! He's like all South Florida or something!

He knows I love him...right, Mr. Jones? Mr. Jones?

Man, I'm making enemies all OVER the place!

Mrs. Winkles hangs out with her signature Tervis Tumbler. Don't mention her sweet, sweet shoes...she's a little sensitive about them. (See item above about making enemies...)

And Harley, Janet's step-daughter, shows how well she matches the flowers out front.

There you have it. The rehearsal. At some point, we'll see the rehearsal dinner!

3 comments:

  1. You be nice to the people I love Miss LeAndra...or else....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica said "or else"... but I have a feeling that it's too late for that business... I know this "Mrs. Winkles" well, and all I can say is, You better watch your back, she's feisty!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I KNOW I started a war with Mrs. Winkles! I'll pretty much have to take whatever she dishes out with my head hung low and my tail between my legs. But I'm pretty sure she knows I love her either way...right, Mrs. Winkles?

    ReplyDelete