Saturday, July 18, 2009

bachelorette - tasks

Alright, so we left off at the first bar. We got to the next bar, which was HOPPIN!

When we got out of the limo, Janet handed us little "task" cards.

Now there were little tasks.
Like, "Get a picture of a guy giving the bride a dollar."

Done and done.

Then there were some harder ones.


Like, "Get a picture of a guy's naked butt."

Done and done.

Someone bought shots that were on the list.

Had to get some guy's girlfriend's number. Thanks, Bobbi!

Miss Leeann (not to be confused with LeAndra) shows us how to walk down the aisle with a bouquet of boas.

And you'd never believe how hard it is to find a guy with a condom! Are these boys not protecting themselves? And their girls, too???? Oh help me!

Palm readings that said, "I foresee you buying the bride a drink."

But, uh, some guys have really jealous girlfriends. Look at the WORRY on this guy's face!

Get a man to twirl you, but I think they meant on the floor! Poor Jessica's Mom!

It's a good thing Mrs. Winkles told her to "Peter Pan up!"
This is Mrs. Jones telling the story of Mrs. Winkles telling her that.

And can I just tell you...Mrs. Jones DID Peter Pan up!
Look at how hard she's laughing!

The second best part of the night was...
We got the cop to put her in handcuffs. I promised him, I wouldn't get his face or his badge in the picture, so as not to get him in trouble.

But THE best part?

I got a $100 bill from some guy.

Yep, that's right.

I asked him for a business card because we were supposed to get 5 business cards from guys. He didn't have one.

We were on our way out of that bar and on to the next place, when he came up, tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "I don't have a business card, but will this work?"

I argued with him a bit, but I finally gave in because I think I was hurting his feelings.

So, thank you to Jason in Jacksonville for the Purple Hooter shots!
This isn't him, it's just the bartender at the next place.

We would just like to say...CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. I had a good laugh, thanks. Sounds like you all had loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica and Momma JonesJuly 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    We had a good laugh when reading your blog!!! Good times, good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sorry I missed you while you were here. Glenn and Tracy had a baby boy July 6 and I went over to spend a week with them.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete