Saturday, June 5, 2010

horses can be disturbing

It's true.  Horses can be disturbing.  And if you are easily grossed out or just don't have the same sense of humor I do (you're probably not still reading this if you don't), then I suggest you stop here.  Do NOT scroll.  And check back in a couple of days.  Just to make sure I've got a new post.

Anyhow, just to make sure things are scrolling far enough.  I want you to know that Dow can be disturbing, too.

He has really embraced this "shorts" thing, but he hasn't quite let go of the boots and socks.  Especially the socks.  Especially the socks that come up right underneath your knees...with shorts.  I told you.  Humans can be disturbing, too.

But that's not what this post is about.  This post is about horses.  And how they can really gross you out.

This looks like a nice innocent picture of Dow giving Bimbo (yes, her real name) a bath.

But it's not.
I told you it was gross!  She and China (said Cheena) ran through the barbed wire fence to get to the neighbor's horses.  

China's isn't quite as bad, but it's still pretty gross.

Luckily a different neighbor came over and stitched them right up!

Now on to other disturbing pictures of horses.....

Wynona is in heat.  And Clyde, thinking he is a stud, is obliging her.

Normal people would only post one picture of this, but then again, I guess I'm not normal people.  And truth be told, I separated them for a while, so I didn't have to watch.  And I didn't take pictures at first.  But Clyde wouldn't stop, so I threatened to take pictures and post them on the internet.  It apparently still didn't phase him.

So there you have it.  The most disturbing pictures I've ever posted of horses.  We now return to our regularly scheduled program.  

Please come back soon.  I promise the next post will be sweet and make you say, "aaahhhh...".

No comments:

Post a Comment