Wednesday, June 23, 2010

dropping like flies

Things have been just as interesting this year as they were last year.  We have already lost two of our comrades, a cook and a wrangler.  They left as quickly as they came.

But that being said, I think we're settling into our staff.  And I'm hoping to introduce you to all of them.  I just have to get pictures.  But before we do that....I'm hoping to have a pleasant surprise for you.  Check back within the next day or so!

Don't you hate that I post just to get you interested?

2 comments:

  1. I miss yall honestly!!! I got a pic from Mark and Ursla they told me to send to u:) Send me an email to bakevet@gmail.com and ill get it to you. Miss yall so much!
    ~Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're still checking in! :) I'll send you an email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete