Sunday, April 25, 2010

the deal

Alright, so here's the deal and I need your help.

First of all, let me give you some background information. Dan is always looking for web optimization and for all you techies out there, I know there's some cool acronym for it, but I can't remember it right now. For those of you who are like me, who just use the internet and don't think about all the fancy schmancy stuff, basically, he wants Sundance Trail to show up in the top 10 of Google when you search "dude ranch".

Apparently, for a while, I was in the top 10 of the search!

Now for the deal...
Dan said he'll pay me for every posting about the ranch, as long as I stay in the top 10.
Now where you come in...
Please come here via Google.
How do you do that?
Go to Google, search "Dude Ranch", look for a link to my site, hit the next button at the bottom until you find it.
I originally thought it might be somewhat unethical to make this posting, but then I realized, this exactly what Dan wants! He wants this blog to be at the beginning of Google so people will see it. Consider it inexpensive marketing. And you, my loyal readers, can help us out!

I understand that it may be a pain in the butt, if I'm not near the top, but if you can spare the effort, I'd really appreciate it.

Warmly yours,
The Google Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment