Saturday, January 22, 2011

back amongst the employed

After having a 3 month hiatus from work - and diligently plunging ahead with wedding plans - I am back amongst the employed.  I suppose it's not nearly as exciting as dude ranching, but I am the Marketing Director for Irwin Family Chiropractic.  I think that sounds pretty fancy, don't you?  Just say it with me...Marketing Director.  Marketing DIRECTOR.  Yeah, that's right, I'm a director.

Ok, for those of you who are on my case about grad school, that is still in the works.  I've taken my GREs and I need to get on the application.  I'm getting there.

Right now, I'm going to be encouraging everyone to come in, get their back adjusted, get a massage to keep it there, and do their exercise to maintain.  Woohoo!

Anyone in Ft. Collins need an adjustment?  Lemme know!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment!! I love to see another Leandra out there! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete